At Pella Windows and Doors, we suggest having an in-home consultation so we can help you find the right replacement windows to
fit your home, your style and your budget. Because there
are many factors that affect
the cost of replacement windows, we’ve gathered
these five factors for you to consider when you begin your search for
These five factors aren’t the only considerations when you’re
estimating the cost of your replacement windows, but they can help you
start thinking how much the windows will cost so you can properly budget for them. If you want to find
out more about these factors or any others that we deal with in
Denver, stop by Pella Windows and Doors’ local showroom to see what will
work best for your home and your budget. Call
us at (888) 841-5667 or schedule an appointment online as well.
- Project size. As you know, replacing one window versus
an entire room, or even a whole house plays a significant role
in the cost. Replacement windows can offer
different benefits for different rooms in your home too, so think about
prioritizing areas that
may see increased exposure.
- Material. No matter if it is vinyl, fiberglass or wood windows, Pella® offers a range
of products that can help meet your needs.
Each material has its own benefits, as well as its own cost. Feel free to stop by the Denver showroom to get a closer
look at your options.
- Features and options. If you want to add features to your new replacement
windows, they can impact your project cost, so keep that in
mind as you’re perusing the various selections.
- Style. You and your home have your own unique
style, and windows should reflect that. That’s why we provide
so many different window styles to choose from. Find the best match for your style and your budget.
- Installation. It may be easy to assume that installation for your replacement windows is a quick and simple task as a homeowner, but many homeowners
quickly realize how valuable expert installation is when
it comes to installing replacement windows. Don’t forget to factor this in to the cost of your