Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play an important role in the ambiance that guests have when coming into your Denver home. When you determine it’s time to replace your doors, it generally means you are willing to enhance your home’s curb appeal or that you are just ready for a change in home ambiance. Either way, replacement doors are a big decision and require a few things to keep in mind. Lucky for you, the professionals at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to take into account before you choose the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Complete the style of your doorway with ornamental hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not accent your door with a pop of color? Colors that match your current paint scheme are great and consistent, but colors that provide distinction to your scheme can make your home look unique!
- Experiment with lighting. People often underestimate the functionality of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re spotlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, suitable lighting can bring a complete look together and feel cheerful and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The power of greenery about a doorway can also make an excellent first impression. Plants can shift attention to particular door details and shift attention away from other unfriendly features of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many extra features that can add a lot to a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the right accents, your door and home can receive a major makeover.
Welcome guests into your home with an appealing doorway and make a wonderful first impression. Check out the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Denver, give them a call at (888) 841-5667 or plan an appointment online to work through all the choices for getting replacement doors to enhance the look of your home.