Pella Corporation is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling, and replacement applications. Pella Corporation, headquartered in Pella, Iowa, is often ranked on Fortune magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For list. The company primarily known for its 92-year history of innovation, providing outstanding products, environmental stewardship, delivering quality service, and customer satisfaction. We currently have over 150 high quality design patents and have received national recognition for our leadership in helping protect the environment through energy efficiency. Our success is due to our superior products paired with great services that provide our customers with a world class experience.
Pella Windows & Doors of Colorado is looking for experienced, professional window & door installers. A key component of our success is the clean installation and high performance of our products that results in high satisfaction from our homeowners and customers. This person will be responsible for installing windows & doors into the customer’s home as well as directing and training apprentice installers on the job.
This exempt, salary position pays a base salary, plus commission; commensurate with education and experience. Evening and Saturday work may be required. The position includes full company benefits and the use of a company vehicle for business use. At this time, there is also a $5,000 sign on bonus available.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Install Windows & Doors in customer homes according to Pella installation specifications, details, and standards.
- Installers are expected to perform to the highest standard, complete jobs on time, and leave a very clean, quality, finished product.
- Must be, or complete training for Certified Renovator for RRP Lead Based Paint installation
- Must pass background check and drug test prior to employment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- 3-5 years experience in carpentry and/or construction including installation of window and door products.
- Language Skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply basic concepts of algebra and geometry.
- Reasoning Ability
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.